Release notes – Cryptoblizz 2.1.8
18 / Februari / 2018
As of today we will start with publishing the release notes as requested by many users.
New since 2.1.8:
- NEW: Several validations added on creating a new trader such as no negative offsets, warning when zero offset and more.
- NEW: Exchanges page now shows total balance accross all exchanges in selected currency and in BTC.
- NEW: Improved trader detail page (more decimals, completed orders created date column).
- NEW: Very small fractional numbers which would show scientific notation now shows all decimals for better readabilty.
- Fix: Issue with conditional visible fields on triggers not being rendered correctly (sometimes irrelevant fields would show up).
- Fix: Binance exchange order creation and trader balance calculation sometimes showed wrong information.
- Fix: Completed order dates for Binance are now more accurate.
- Fix: When manually updating status of completed orders, the buy and sells disappeared from the graph.
How to update your Cryptoblizz installation?
- Download the update package from your account section on our website.
- Don’t know which update package you need? Go to http://your_url_or_ip/systemutility.php?report=sys2 and check your ‘PHP version’.
- Extract the contents of the package .zip file and upload the files to your Cryptoblizz installation folder on your server (overwrite existing files).
- After updating you can go to your Cryptoblizz installation URL. It is possible that you are asked to upgrade your database. Follow the procedure.
- That’s it! Your Cryptoblizz installation has been upgraded to the latest version.