Release notes – Cryptoblizz 2.2.1
22 / June / 2018
New: script triggers now available for developers
You can now configure a trigger to use a custom PHP script to validate if the trigger should execute or not. Ideal if you want to make integrations with external signallers for example. We have provided a very basic example script with this installation. In the future we will provide more scripts and create a script marketplace on our website where you can download ready-to-use scripts.
New: More options for trigger “in last” setting
Trigger “in last” selection extended with more options. It is now also possible to select 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days and 6 days.
Fix: Buy & sell colors fixed in the graphs
The graph colors were inversed. This has been fixed.
Fix: buys & sells graph now working on PHP 7.2
The graph would sometimes not load for PHP 7.2 installations.
Fix: overload of log messages about placed orders
The log would generate lots of messages when live trading. This has been improved.
Fix: trader balance fiat conversion
Fix currency conversion from USD to another currency was not working anymore due to updated external API.
How to update your Cryptoblizz installation?
- Download the update package from your account section on our website.
- Don’t know which update package you need? Go to http://your_url_or_ip/systemutility.php?report=sys2 and check your ‘PHP version’.
- Extract the contents of the package .zip file and upload the files to your Cryptoblizz installation folder on your server (overwrite existing files).
- After updating you can go to your Cryptoblizz installation URL. It is possible that you are asked to upgrade your database. Follow the procedure.
- That’s it! Your Cryptoblizz installation has been upgraded to the latest version.