Release notes – Cryptoblizz 188.8.131.52
15 / October / 2019
Today we have released Cryptoblizz 184.108.40.206. We were a little behind on our release notes but with the release notes of today we inform you about updates in the past couple versions of Cryptoblizz.
Several fixes and improvements, such as
- Bittrex API integration updated for fetching of tradepairs to V3 of Bittrex API. We now also fetch the ‘rate precision’. After updating your tradepairs we will automatically apply the required rate precision, which you needed to enter manually for Bittrex before.
- Kraken Balance calculation fix.
- Support for ONG/BTC tradepair and HOT/BTC.
- Fix for PHP 7.2 sometimes freezing traders overview page and refresh was needed.
- And more minor fixes and improvements!
New: API improvements
We added several functions and methods to our API to be used in custom trigger scripts or algorithm scripts.
New: fixed price conditions
It is now possible to create fixed price conditions in trigger conditions. For example ‘Sell all BTC to USD when price per BTC is below $4500’.
New: negative buy offsets
We now support negative buy offsets in traders. Previously this was not allowed because this is an easy way to create traders that make losses. But for more advanced users this feature might be needed anyway for special reasons. Not recommended in general so use with caution.
How to update your Cryptoblizz installation?
- Download the update package from your account section on our website.
- Don’t know which update package you need? Go to http://your_url_or_ip/systemutility.php?report=sys2 and check your ‘PHP version’.
- Extract the contents of the package .zip file and upload the files to your Cryptoblizz installation folder on your server (overwrite existing files).
- After updating you can go to your Cryptoblizz installation URL. It is possible that you are asked to upgrade your database.
- Follow the procedure.
That’s it! Your Cryptoblizz installation has been upgraded to the latest version.